Thursday, August 03, 2006

Your Ad Here

My Big Day

Today i am on leave and stay at home supposingly to celebrate my big day {birthday} but bad thing happens just like what you can't predict for stock exchange and human emotion. I fell sick 4 days ago , don't worry? It s not Ca. It s just a bad flu with severe myalgia and arthalgia which happens to me once to twice a year last time but currently already 2 times for past 3 month.
This time it really torture me. For the past 3 days it is not improving but getting more and more severe .I think things get worse because of not enough rest.Similiar trhing happens to my colleague 3 weeks ago. So today ican't do anything other than sleep, see a bit internet,eat poriidge at house and no other entertainment. What a big day for me.
Hi, tomorrow need to go for round again. What a world it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cytusm said...

Okay..., your Bird Day huh? What so big about it? Quietly went on leave, it seemed. Did't tell people, huh? Get well soon, anyway.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home