Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Your Ad Here

meeting closer friend by blogging

actually , i find that is a lot friend and colleague blogging around. You just need to open eyes and looking around at blogapace. The mmr(malaysia medical resource) doing a great job of detecting your colleague who is blogging. Even my blog been listed without my notification. I think they are pretty sensitive towards malaysia health issue. Recently one of my friend (happens to be blogger)telling me towards my old course mate who is blogging. I found out who is she by looking the profile and one the photo published. Thanks to MMR again for the listing in blog round.

I not pretty good in picking the blog identity . Basically no time for these.
Because major events in may and stock in bullish pattern!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home