Saturday, April 26, 2008

Your Ad Here

Cause of short circuit

What is the cause of short circuit. Normally people saying about water,exposing wire. How about ant? Believe it or not?
I got one jug kettle for boiling water. I go back weekly to my home town. The next week i came back i found my kettle(the basement) fill with ant. When i opened the electricity, the power plug is off.(tripp).. i called the technician, the technician the kettle got problem. Out of curiosity, i opened the cover of the heating basement,to my surprise, it filled with thousands of ant(dying and alive). I slowly picked up the corpse of ant and clean up of the ant. At last, my jug kettle refunction again.
Cause of short circuit is ants.
Surprise or not?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chan said...

you sure never clean your kettle or you cook milo in the kettle lo! otherwise where got ants go all the way to sap plain water! ha ha..

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home