Monday, August 07, 2006

Your Ad Here

White coat,DG and microb





I went to work as usual today except feel a bit dizziness because 2 day weekend (woke up for round also this week). Dr OCK saw me and straight walked to me and told me to wear white coat.
I asked why should i wear it. She told me DG is coming today. You know nowadays DG stress on white coat for medical doctor because he felt that we won't look like a doctor if we don't wear white coat . As a result bogus doctor appeared because patient cannot differentiate between real doctor and bogus one just like some people cannot differentiate between original VCD and fake VCD. As a result people end up buy pirate VCD . DG worried same thing happens in medical world as a result a lot of patient would be morested by bogus doctor.
I actually not quite believe her statement but today is not April 1st and she is famous for honesty.
I saw my houseman all wearing white coat then i know today may be i m in trouble .Further more our Dr CYt also wearing white coat . My luck is not too bad because he is not coming today but tomorrow.
I think DG want us to wear white because he want us to look like the film star in scrub(pic 1), healing heart (pic 2, 3,4). All this movie take place in air cond hospital not in a hot,humid and warm hospital like Penang GH.
In warm, hot place like Penang GH , bacteria tend to overgrowth because activity increase in warm and moist area.That is why a lot of MRSA and MRSE in Penang GH.
With white coat, the bacteria can just stick to white coat and happily shift with the graceful doctor who will went from ward to another ward to see referral case. Bacteria will say the slogan of Mc D ' I'm loving it' if you wear white coat because nobody wash their lab coat daily . At most, weekly. Some ,monthly. Some 3 monthly.
At last, cheers to our DG, He is coming for H penang tomorrow . Let's welcome him with our clean white coat. Who cares about the microb just let them have fun because we must follow leader's order as we are government servant.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cytusm said...

White coat sucks! Make us look like medical student. Furthermore, I am doing procedures everyday, have to remove, then wear on and remove, damn irritating. To differentiate from bogus doc? How I wish to be MORESTED as well. Nice pic from my fav HK drama.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home