Sunday, September 30, 2007

Your Ad Here

what will you do if you got super power ?

currently watching heroes and become more and more attached to the series.
I wonder what will i do if i acquire claire's power of regeneration, would i be like her ? Would i try to save everyone in danger? If i got the power of Sylar, would i be like him or i would rather sit back and repair the watch. If i can bent the time like Hiro ,would i try to save the world? that is so much if in this issue? I definitely won't be like Sylar or like Hiro. I won't expose my power just in case i would be killed. I will use my power for good deed.
Anyway , heroes season 2 already started. just sit back and enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger fibrate said...

Are you watching Season 2? I'd be Hiro, no doubt. The coolest hero on the show!

9:30 PM  
Blogger M K said...

to fibrate:
yes, season 2 ep1 started already. Should get it by t##r##t download.
So you would try to go back time and change the future for good. Cheers !

8:09 AM  
Blogger Cytusm said...

If given some supernatural power, I want to have power of healing. I want to heal all the bad acne on the face by just a stare and make everyone beautiful. I also want to touch the tummy to reduce the waist circumference from 40" to 30", just like liposuction. Sound cool?

9:27 AM  
Blogger fibrate said...

Ha ha, dream on, Cytusm! :D

8:33 PM  
Blogger M K said...

to cytusm:
to acquire healing power, you need to become Linderman. He can change flower from fading to fully rising again. You either can acquire it by peter patrelli's way or Sylar's way.
With this power, i think you will become the best doctor in the world.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home