Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Your Ad Here

it's time to change.

Out of sudden , my palm T5 malfunction start from friday. It could not restart either by soft or hard reset and basically it is frozen at the loading screen. I broke my bad news to my colleague. My colleague tell me it's time to change. Actually it is not money that matters the most. It is just the sentimental value , My palm has accompany me for past 2 year. it is not the short period and offer me a lot of info i needed during emergency and quick drug reference.
Basically , if i got a new pda, i need to restart everything again (reentry data) or maybe i should keep a simple organiser(diary or note book).

2 Comments:

Blogger fibrate said...

Get a Treo 680. Palm having promo now.

7:16 AM  
Blogger M K said...

fibrate: thanks for advice. thinking of changing to pocket pc.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home