Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Your Ad Here

Now in new year mood


Tomorrow is our chinese big reunion dinner. Those who stay in oversea and outstation, i guess already packing or already went home. I am just working in local so do not feel the excitement to pack and go home.I ended up become victim of bully. Not getting the leave tomorrow. Anyway, this year is a happy year. With the help of facebook, i found the sexy big mouth Jason(my old course mate),the future minister (ong Ka teng alike)Ho, my junior Hui, my heroes buddy Liew and many more.
Anyway, today i sent all my chinese patient back for reunion and hope that those who ill with get a bit better and go back tomorrow. It is because abalone,siewchu(bbq pork), chicken, sea cucumber waiting for them. Plus, their son, daughter also waiting for them. To those homeless or abandoned by their offspring, too bad for them. They may be ended up in the ward for new year. Having reunion dinner with other patient. This issue have been mentioned in my previos blog last year.
ok, Finally, gong xi fa chai to everyone. To those who married, where is my angpow?

5 Comments:

Blogger fibrate said...

Happy New Year, KF!

4:55 AM  
Blogger M K said...

To fibrate: Same to you.Fibrate.In klang home town also blogging ?

8:00 AM  
Blogger fibrate said...

Beg, steal or borrow...I always find a PC wherever I am! :)

4:03 AM  
Blogger M K said...

to fibrate:so find a pc for blog or for feed your fluffy friend?

8:07 AM  
Blogger Jason Chan said...

quote 'the sexy big mouth Jason(my old course mate'

sexy; yes! old, hell no!

Happy chinese new year to you too..
(Still sempat)
Friend, go flood the river with your lokams today!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home