Saturday, February 02, 2008

Your Ad Here

a sweet misunderstanding!

finally , fibrate find me and add me as friend at facebook. So, who is the people with the same name as fibrate? I do not know? Maybe i should clarify first just before making friend. Just like Peter Chan in my facebook friend . He is not that CTM we know as our coarse mate . Real CTm using TM chan as his facebook name.That is so many people using the same name and a lot of them just hide their name and do not publish name and photo. I just publish my name with the real surname without real name. Info is correct.

See you in facebook. Welcome to the fun world

4 Comments:

Blogger fibrate said...

Aiyoh KKF! No wonder you never reciprocated my friend request. I hopped over to your profile from Doc Liew's and then saw that you had a friend by the same name...but it ain't me! Ha ha!

9:30 PM  
Blogger M K said...

to fibrate: Look like your name is far too common in facebook. Maybe should put your surname(unique) or maybe just put cylusm

10:07 PM  
Blogger fibrate said...

Cannot discard fibrate now...already bought domain name!

12:25 AM  
Blogger M K said...

to fibrate: should put fibrate as yourt facebook name. More uncommon!

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home