Thursday, July 03, 2008

Your Ad Here

movie,movie and movie

For past 1 weeks ,i had personally broke my record of watching movie. In cinema for 3 times in 1 weeks (5 days precisely). 2 movie yesterday and today. Mood happiness ++ after work. During work pass 2 days, stress++. Referral case had been increased tremendously so go back almost 6 pm and above daily.So as a stress remover, past 2 days , i went for Hancock and Get smart. 2 days before, wanted. I like wanted action extremely, excluding Angelina Jolie sexy look and good acting, it is till a good movie. I will said is a action + thriller movie. Some sorts like matrix but a bit more realistic and less puzzle concept. Get smart is a good comedy for those who like spy comedy. Some big name in side the movie. Spy commedy to me =priceless esp after stress. Hancock is attract me the most is Will Smith. I can watch him fighting zombie alone in I,legend so why not he as a super heroes faced by many problem and hated by public.
next movie i am waiting will be the dark knight and red cliff.
Coming up........ maybe hellboy and etc.
Ps: for further movie review do visit movies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home