Saturday, August 16, 2008

Your Ad Here

My precious cup.


I like to drink milo, tea or coffee at night. I do not have effect of insomnia by coffee or tea. 1 week ago, my green colour mug (Madopar sponsored)broke into half due to i accidentally pull a cloth from table . I am so depressed because this is my precious Madopar mug. Although it is free, but it remind me of the gold standard treatment of Parkinson disease. Today , i got one mug from another drug company. It is also green in colour .The name is Legalon.Sound a bit like legolas(lord of the ring). What it do? it is a liver supplement . Can use for fatty liver, liver inflammation and etc. Just like jetapar.

2 Comments:

Blogger SYUKS said...

similar cup can be purchased at a very low cost in IKEA la Fang... go and get plenty of them

3:50 AM  
Blogger M K said...

To syukur: Still prefer free stuff with drug name cop! Professional disorder , feel save drink with medication name.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home