Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Your Ad Here

are you at the right career?


recently one of the blogger done the personality test and found he is suitable to do nuclear medicine. further asking state that he is tired 250 question. It remind me of one picture i came across in bmj 2005.Is it more accurate compare to the attitude test recommended. I am not sure. It seems to me this diagram also a bit misleading to medical students . I saw alot of bad attitude paediatrician and physician walking around. Are they choosing the wrong career.?I am not sure .maybe patient 's numerous demand that make them lose their tempered.
Frienf of mine which is a surgeon told me one thing about surgeon. He said when you become surgeon , you lose 3 things in your life.
First ,you lose your title as a doctor(dr) (people called you Mr).Second, you lose your time (surgeon busy all the time normally). Third ,you lose your temper. I remember during houseman time ,surgery is one of the scary posting because there are a lot of surgeon fulfill the above three criteria but now seems that the surgeon who lose temper is in reducing trend. It is good for the houseman because they got the better life. Quality wise , the service and performance would reduced.
After look at the chart, do you at the right career? If you are , just smile. If not , just ignore it as nothing can be done if you in that field already.
P/s: this chart is not created by me. please do not ask me how this chart is created because i am not the maker.
I am just the follower!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home