Saturday, June 16, 2007

Your Ad Here

I missed you, Father


After my father dead 4 years ago, it's always a pain in my heart on Father's Day every year. Father is one of my respective figure in this world. My father rewards me for good things i did and tell me when i went wrong. He never beat me for the damage i had done during childhood. When i am small, i like to open the thing i am not understand and will eventually damage it. I opened 2 to 3 radio before because i don't know why that thing produce sound without people inside. I always fantasied that is a small little man inside.
Father is a good swimmer who i learn the swimming skill from him. My father always played ping pong with me. Father encourage me to read books and always give me interesting story book to read. Father bring me to a lot of interesting place. He also teach me thing i not understand.Father tell me a lot of jokes and real story.
Dad, although you have gone from this world.You will always live in my heart . You won't be lose from my memory because you are irreplacible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home