Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Your Ad Here

Exciting marriage

Two days ago, Siti Nurhaliza married with Dato K and held the bersanding at KLCC. The ceremony was held live by TV 3. When i am doing round the next morning, All patient who is not comatose or confused talking about the marriage . It seems that our pop star is the head news for everything. Very little people get to know about their disease or their parents.Even a lot of patient don't know about the medication they are taking. They seems to be more care about their idol.
That's why if the artist do something wrong everyone will follow their foot step.
Anticipation for the action happens in this few year. A lot of Malaysian will try to tackle other people husband following Siti's foot step "kononnya demi cinta bukan demi harta".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi doc!My name is U-wen.I am a Penangite currently doing my HO-ship in Japan.Your blogs are so intersting taht they keep me chasing after them like what I used to do,sticking to the TV to watch the HK-TVB dramas.It would be a great honor for me ifwe could be frens.How may I contact u?My email add. is uwy1@hotmail.com

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home