Sunday, May 13, 2007

Your Ad Here

Happy mother day


Who is the greatest person on earth. It is not spiderman-your friendly neighbourhood,x man -genetic altered freak who helps people.Definitely it is not bill gates who makes billions through microsoft.It is also not mother Teresa who founded the Missionaries of Charity and won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979 for her humanitarian work.so, who is the greatest? It may not have super power, my not be super kind,may not be super rich or perfect. It is definetely creator of You-father and mother.for me, mother is the greatest because most of her time spent is to make me better. During my childhood, i am a rather naughty and lazy boy. I don't like to study. mother is the one who lead me to who i am now.she take care of my food and seek treatment during i am sick. Even i am a adult now . She still concern about me.One chinese says that ' if your child live until 100 years, you are worried for 99 years.' It means if you got kids, your commitment is forever. Agreed? I think mother sacrifice a lot for me although she is not elected as the best mum in Malaysia but to me she is already a champion. My mother never request a present from me. To her, the best gift is healthy and happiness of us. Today , i planned to give us a treat.I wish my mother happy and helthy forever.
Anyway, happy mother's day to mum- the greatest people on earth.
a quetion -how mother day make available?
for details

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home