Monday, June 11, 2007

Your Ad Here

It's a jam


School reopened today after a school holiday. Guess what happened . Traffic jam! I found it hard to believe that every time school reopened , that's a massive jam compared to others normal school day. Maybe a lot of parents too KS(kiasu) and bring their kids to school on day 1 of school. Maybe they are overslept and miss the school bus. Whatever it is , a jam is a jam. I remember on my visit to KL previously, I wonder why KL is always jam even with the super big road. Guess what the taxi driver told me, He said government selling car like selling vegetable nowadays so how could the jam been overcome. For him, now car can be brought even without down payment . Basically everyone could get a car ,only maintenance of a car make the life difficult.
A jam is a jam . Whatever it is , just need to wake up 30 minutes earlier , destination would be reached. I always hope that one day the car would got a wing to fly during traffic jam to overcome the jam or a LRT station next to my house and near the hospital so i would never need my car again.
Whatever it is , it is just the dream and hope. I never give up hope. I hope something good to happen.
Just like Hugo 's father told hugo to start the engine even the car is not fully fixed yet. He told you to hope for something good. If you don't know what i am talking. I means the season 3 episode 10 of Lost scene. It message one should got positive thinking.


Notes"kiasu" means afraid to lose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home