Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Your Ad Here

super brilliant for Pirates 3

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is one of the anticipated movies for this year. Other then spiderman3 which is already launched. I love the first one and second one. So i think i will like the third one but before i watched the third one. I got the the uncertainty whether to watch it in theatre or not. First , i got the busy schedule for last month(may 24 launch the movies) at that time . I got my EOD (alternate calls) for May at that time . Thanks to my study leave(2 weeks) for my exam. I received the worst outcome after my exam paying back my debt (alternate calls)for ending of May.Hardly i spare energy to watch the movies and with the "kiasu" character of people who booked all the tickets in the GSC. I ended up watching it one weeks later. Best part is review giving mix results. A lot of bad comments from reviews. I ask my houseman who have watched it . He told me it was Crab. I puzzled about it whether worth or not to try my best to book for the movie or not . After figure it out, i still went for it because i support Chow yun fatt and Johnny Depp 's movie. I will watch it regardless of other comments. First of all , i never trust film reviewers in paper because most of the time , i got total different comments from theirs . Normally , when they say bad movies , i would think it is good . reason is simple i am not Oscar judge , i like "entersting"(means entertaining and interesting) movies. I don't like to use my logic and brain to watch movies as long as it is not too boring. I hates broke back mountain which scores a lot of star in review. I followed my friend enter the cineplex and ended up sleeping in cineplex.
I watch the pirates 3 , it turns up to be good for me. Chow 's english is good. Acting is super good plus promoting tourism for Singapore. In sneek peak , it always show chow face us with the welcoming hand and said "welcome to singapore".
Johmmy depp aka captain Jack with his supreme acting is the backbone of the movies .
The movies is the extension of the pirates 2. So do not watch it without watching 2 or revising it. I revise it one day prior to the piarates 3.
It is good and worth watching in my opinion. If you haven't watch it, Go for it.

3 Comments:

Blogger fibrate said...

Hi! Are you KKF?

4:49 PM  
Blogger M K said...

seems like you are still as sharp as usual. Yes, i am the kkf which is same group as yours back in your uni days.

10:19 PM  
Blogger fibrate said...

Fanger, Khorgath says hi too! :)

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home