Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Your Ad Here

My other Favourite english series

English series has long become my favourite pastime . Since secondary school, i fancied ER ,X file. After that, i stopped watching when i went to med school because english series not so fascinating. Only recently (2-3 years ago), Tv started back the quality series. Other than the medical series i mentioned about in my previous post.
I like science fiction series. One of the series i followed up constantly is smallville. Smallville is a story of young Clark Kent. Yes, a superman story at his teenage but not yet become superman. His relationship with Lex Luthor. How they become rival from good friend. His first love with Lana Lang. How he know Louis Lane . Other character like chloe sullivan(lane 's cousin). This series is interesting because it shows the development of superman . How a alien(clark Kent) is more 'human' THAN A HUMAN(LEX LUTHOR). THE NEXT SERIES i like the most is desperate housewives. The dark side of lady and the different character of each housewives . The best part is the twisted of the story. Nobody seems to be good in this series.Another best series is prison break, super brilliant for the main character to escape from prison on first season. The escaping outside the prison in second season also super best. I liked all this series because hollywood now go for anti-hero(no more perfect hero).Even clark Kent not so perfect anymore.Third seies i just been started to get addiction is heroes. The top series in USA. I don't watch it until my ex-houseman handed me a copy. After i watch it, i like it.The series just got click and mystery. Just like desperate housewives, the first scene of commit suicide in less than 3 minutes catch my attention.
I think successful series must catch you in less than 5 minutes in pilot(first seris first season) and must attract you to looking forward to it in the ending of pilot. Desperate housewives did that, lost did that,heroes did that, House did that with the diagnosis of Tape worm infestation at brain in pilot.Smallville not quite imteresting in pilot. I like it because i am a DC comic and marvel comic super heroes supporter so support every beginning(the making of super heroes) of the such series.Grey anatomy strike me with 48 hr call and the introduction of the outcome of surgical interns.
This is the ending of season for all my favorite series. It only will restart after august or June. I hoped that it won't screw up in nxt season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home